BOARD OF HEALTH MEMBER NEEDED
The City of Haverhill has an opening on the Board of Health. This is a voluntary Board and although it does not require as many hours as some other regulatory boards, it is a critically important Board in this pandemic. Interested applicants can complete an application using the following link https://www.cityofhaverhill.com/board_committee%20application.pdf . Completed applications should be e-mailed to email@example.com.
Any of the following backgrounds would be helpful:
Medicine, Public Health, Nursing, Epidemiology or Infectious Diseases, Veterinarian, Law, Science or Engineering, Septic System Design, Air Quality.
The Board of Health regulates public health and provides permitting for critical industries in the city. The City is seeking to expand public health outreach and seeks an applicant that is dedicated to doing so.
The City of Haverhill Health & Inspection Services department is responsible for the enforcement of all federal, state and local laws and regulations pertaining to building, wiring, plumbing, gas, health and environmental issues. The department's ultimate responsibility is to protect the public health and assure that we live in a safe and environmentally sound community.
Corrected and Revised Executive Order - Mayor and Board of Health relative to the Operations of Essential Services - April 27, 2020
Haverhill Board of Health Executive Order Relative to the Operations of Essential Services - 4-13-2020
Haverhill Board of Health Face Covering & Restaurant Contact Tracing Order 10-1-2020
Haverhill Board of Health executive Order - Youth Sports 10-7-2020
Links to Governor Baker's Covid - 19 Orders issued on November 2, 2020
to take effect at 12:01 a.m. on November 6, 2020
REVISED ORDER REQUIRING FACE COVERINGS IN PUBLIC PLACES:
REVISED ORDER FURTHER REGULATING GATERINGS IN THE COMMONWEALTH:
ORDER REQUIRING EARLY CLOSURE FOR CERTAIN BUSINESSES AND ACTIVITIES, LIMITING HOURS FOR ALCOHOL AND ADULT CANNABIS SALES, AND MODIFYING CHAPTER 138 LICENSE RENEWAL REQUIREMENTS
- Board of Health Regulations
- Building Inspectors
- Building, Plumbing/Gas, Electrical - FAQ's
- Fencing Requirements for all Swimming Pools
- Food Service Establishments
- Housing Inspection and Rental Permit Information
- Industrial Pretreatment Program - Permit
- Obtaining a foundation permit for new construction
- Plumbing and Gas Inspectors
- Pool Permits - all types
- Sanitary Inspectors for Inspection and Health Regulations
- Septic Systems and Wells
- Sign Permit
Board of Health Members:
- Chairperson, Peter Carbone firstname.lastname@example.org
- Board Member, Dr. Alexander Matolcsy email@example.com
- Board Member, Dr. Romie Mundy Romie.Mundy@Steward.org