Earth Machine™ Compost Bins
$25.00 (plus applicable Mass sales tax)
The Department of Public works now offers residents home composting bins at a discounted price! Composting is so easy and enjoyable that it can be part of your families daily routine just like recycling and is another way to be an essential part of Haverhill's waste diversion efforts. The City bears the responsibility for collecting and disposing of solid waste and by home composting, it reduces the amount of materials that is collected, transported, and processed. Research shows that at least 500 lbs of compostable waste can be diverted per year, per household! Each compost bin includes a Home Composting Handbook to get your started with assembly instructions included so start composting today!
ORDER YOURS TODAY!
Benefits from using the Earth Machine™
- Provides a nutrient rich "super soil" to add to your garden, lawn and house plants.
- Takes as little as 10 minutes a week.
- Reduces the need of artificial fertilizers and pesticides.
- Can reduce gardening water bill & garbage by 30%.
- Improves soil texture and water holding capacity.
- Dimensions: 33" diameter by 33" high. Weight: 15 lbs. Volume: 10.5 cubic feet (80gal.)
- “Dump & Run” design for easy, passive composting – just start filling the bin, water, and occasionally stir or poke. The finished compost is ready in 4 to 6 months.