How to Purchase Your Rain Barrel
Rain Barrels are available for purchase by residents at the discounted price of $89.00.
How to Order: https://www.greatamericanrainbarrel.com/community/, Select Town and State
Pick-Up: Saturday, May 27th 8:00-12:00noon Haverhill Recycling Center - 95 Downing St.
Ordering Deadline: May 15th, Midnight
Be Part of the Solution
Climate crisis is intensifying the water cycle, making wet periods wetter and dry periods drier. Severe droughts can make both rainfall and flash flooding more severe, creating weather whiplash events. When heavy rain falls over drought-stricken soil — which is often hard and cracked — it cannot soak into the ground, and becomes runoff. Rain Barrels can be part of the solution.
Haverhill 2023 Rain Barrel Program
Reasons Why You Should Buy a Rain Barrel
- Decreases your water bill by up to 40%.
- It is an alternate source of water during droughts.
- Rain water is a healthy, chlorine and chemical-free
- Improves residential storm management.
- Rain barrels slow pollution from runoff.
- Lower municipal water demands & save
|About The Great American Rain Barrel:
- 100% re-purposed, food grade, UV protected and BPA free barrels. Produced in Massachusetts.
- Most durable rain barrels on the market: 3/16” wall thickness. Screen filtered to keep mosquitoes out.
- Will last for years when properly drained & stored for winter. Pay for themselves in one year.
- Several rain barrels can be linked together — easy 5-minute setup
- Available Colors: Forest Green, Earth Brown, and Nantucket Grey. Also available unpainted.