If you would like to PROVIDE resources, services or general aid, dial 311 and a representative will get you in touch with with a resource captain. Also, see information below:
- GENERAL: A survey for those who can provide help is available here. Please complete this survey and share it with other community members! We will be reaching out to connect those who can with those in need.
- The City of Haverhill has also partnered with State Representative Andy Vargas’s office with a Haverhill Community Support Form so that residents can reach out directly to local government for support.
- GROCERY DONATIONS, SHOP & DELIVERY: click here
- VIRTUAL COMPANIONSHIP: Quarantine and isolation can be lonely! If you would like to provide virtual companionship to a community member in need, please add your information to this list
- NEIGHBORHOOD PODS: Pods are hyperlocal text message groups or phone trees of you and your neighbors. Since not everyone has access to online communication or will ever see these google docs, neighborhood pods are how we reach more people. We are asking for folks to sign up as Neighborhood Point People, where you’d take on the responsibility of reaching out to your neighbors, moderating a neighborhood group chat or phone tree (on whatsapp or another communication tool), and staying in touch with the other point people for resource sharing. If you have the capacity to take on this role, please let us know ASAP by filling out the survey and we’ll set you up with a toolkit of how to get started.
- SUPPORT LOCAL BUSINESS: Small businesses are already beginning to suffer as a result of (necessary) social distancing. Help support them by ordering takeout and delivery from restaurants and ordering games, puzzles, and books online!