Campaign Finance

Please select this link for forms from the Secretary of State's office.

Municipal Campaign Finance Forms - These must be filled out and returned to Clerk's office by deadlines.  If you have run for office in the past and have not dissolved your committee, you must comply with campaign finance laws and file these reports even if you are not a current candidate. These forms can also be used for dissolution of a committee.

Mayoral and City Council candidates now file their campaign finance reports with OCPF. School Committee candidates must still file with the City Clerk's office.

M101 Municipal Statement of Organization of Committee

Helpful Information for Candidates:
Municipal Campaign Finance Guide
INFO: Public Employees and Campaigns
INFO:  Personal Funds and your Campaign
INFO:  Annual Campaign Contribution Limits
INFO: Common Errors