If you are IN NEED of resources, services, or general aid, dial 311 and a representative will help with any service you need.
- GENERAL: A list of people who can help with a variety of resources is available here. Please feel free to contact folks on this list if they have a resource you need help with.
- SUPPLIES DELIVERED: If you are a high risk individual and need food, medication, or other necessities delivered to you, please reach out to us directly at (978) 228-5322 or MASHaverhill@gmail.com. We have a database of community members who are available to pick up and deliver supplies, and will connect you with someone ASAP.
- CHILDCARE: If you are a parent in need of childcare while schools are closed, please fill out this survey here. Also, please click here for some childcare drop-in centers.
- VIRTUAL COMPANIONSHIP: Quarantine and isolation can be lonely! If you would like someone to talk to, please contact a community member on this list.
- ADDITIONAL HELP: If there is anything you need that is not found on the above offerings spreadsheet, please contact us at (978-228-5322) or MASHaverhill@gmail.com
Return ->Mutual Aid Society of Haverhill (MASH) Start Page