Licensed Marijuana Establishment Information

How to get started:
First step is to schedule a meeting with the Mayor and fill out Marijuana Establishment Application.
Cannabis Control Commission
LME Special Permit Application

Zoning Maps:
Broadway Area (North Side)

Waterfront District Area
River Street Area
South Main Street Area
Knipe Road Area
Plaistow Road Area
Amesbury Road West  Area
Amesbury Road East Area

City Ordinances:
Adult Use of Marijuana and Marijuana Establishments