News & Resources:
- Prevention & Treatment
- Traveling Information
- Preventing Covid-19 Spread in Communities
- MMA Cornonavirus news and resources
- MASS.GOV COVID-19 daily updates & information
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act: Questions & Answers
City Hall and the Citizens Center are open but residents are encouraged to conduct business ONLINE https://www.cityofhaverhill.com/online_services/non_tax_payments.php or by calling the office. Please call 311 for any assistance.
Information on Haverhill Public Schools
Novel coronavirus (also known as COVID-19) is a virus that recently emerged in December 2019 in China. Like the flu, it primarily affects the lungs. The virus is thought to spread mainly from person - to - person, between people who are in close contact with one another and through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes. While some cases can be mild, some persons may develop more serious complications, and in some cases the virus can be fatal. The U.S. CDC strongly advises that community members prepare and take preventive steps. Clean your hands often, avoid close contact and clean and disinfect surfaces. High risk individuals include older adults and individuals with chronic medical problems. Please check out the links below for information and guidance.
- Be sure to sign up for City Alerts via all methods you can receive: phone, text, and email
- Also TEXT COVIDMA to 888-777 to stay informed
- Or call 311 (978-358-1311) for assistance with your alert subscriptions or any city business